£27k - 33k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are currently working exclusively with a prestigious logistics organisation based in Kirkby, Liverpool
The successful individual with be solely responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance with, the Health and Safety management system and external certification standards.
Reporting to the Head of HSE you will work the team playing a key part in driving forward Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single-site basis.
Health and Safety Advisor – Kirkby, Liverpool – £27-£33K - Manufacturing
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Carrying out risk assessment, method statements and audits
- Engaging all levels of operational staff and coaching them accordingly
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Working with the onsite team to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBSOH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (IOSH Managing Safely will be considered if the individual has manufacturing experience)
- Possess experience working within manufacturing or engineering industry
- HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
- Keen to develop your skillset and experience
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £27-33K + package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to t.minshellprincipalpeople.co.uk or alternatively give me a call on 01252954966.