£40k - 46k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a globally renowned engineering contractor who are highly reputable in their niche area of industry. This role is to cover the companies Southern remits predominantly within London and surrounding areas. The salary for this position is to pay £40-46k + Car Allowance (£4.2k) + 25 days annual leave + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits.
Reporting directly to the H&S Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, global brand who are continuously expanding. This is a chance for an up and coming health and safety professional to gain invaluable development within a company that offers a fantastic career opportunity. This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture being an integral part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Accident Investigations
- Drive a positive Health and safety culture
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Have construction industry experience (Ideally within Commercial / High Rise / Mechanical Engineering / Installations)
- Have undertaken operational H&S duties including report writing, investigations, site visits and audits
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!