£40k - 46k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 46K plus extensive package – Home based with travel across the South
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join a highly reputable refurbishment and maintenance organisation. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager the H&S Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and creating regular reports.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple projects and sites across the South of England, the appointed Health and Safety advisor will be homebased and will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
- Assist with the implementation of the ISO systems
- Investigate incidents and provide recommendations for improvement
- Complete site audits
- Attend client and contractor meetings as required
The successful Health and Safety advisor will possess:
- Experience working in Construction, Refurbishment, Fit out, Property maintenance, Building services, Refurbishment, Facilities management or similar
- Experience or knowledge of working at height, asbestos and CDM
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £40-£46k + Company car or Car allowance (£5.6k) + Full travel expenses + Up to 7.5% pension scheme + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discounted private medical insurance + additional benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment