£38k - 45k per year
10 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Goole – £38,000 to £45,000 + Package - *FTSE 250 manufacturing origination with a 1.5 billion turnover*
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with this prestigious and specialised company that are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor in Goole to provide health and safety advice to their growing team.
Why this is a great opportunity
- The company is in the FTSE 250 and turn over 1.5 billion
- Working for this origination will add huge value to your career and CV in years to come
- There will be a huge amount of progression opportunities within the business moving forward
- The company is growing at a fast rate and has a few new sites that are currently being developed.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Health and Safety Advisor, looking to move to a company with huge progression opportunities
- Currently a Health and Safety advisor in a Logistics/ Warehouse or Manufacturing origination
The role will involve:
- Influencing the culture of the contracted employees and ensuring a healthy marriage of expectations between sub-contractors and the external client
- Delivering health and safety training and coaching
- Conducting site inspections
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
- Toolbox talks and training
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of working in the following industries; Manufacturing and Logistics
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive up to £45,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + 10% bonus and pension contribution.
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com