£30k - 36k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – up to £36,000 + £4,800 Car Allowance – Working from home, Leicester Head Office and Multi-site travel (approx. 2 days a week)
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a multidisciplinary health and safety services provider based in the East Midlands and operating UK wide.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging, adaptable and hard-working professional to take ownership of the company’s Health and Safety services delivery, working with a broad range of clients and helping increase your career opportunities through a client-facing and multi-disciplined role.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive, supportive and fun team who enjoy social activities together as a group.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- No two days are the same! You will enjoy working with clients from a diverse range of industry sectors
- To play an important role in the company’s growth plans in the next 2 years
- You will have the autonomy to make this role your own
- You will communicate with different areas and members of the business, both professionally and socially
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from different industry sectors
- Providing Health and Safety advice to clients in relation to their management systems
- You will help clients by writing, reviewing and conducting risk assessments
- You will conduct Health and Safety audits
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- An adaptable and open-minded approach
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites, with a full UK driving license
- 2 years+ practical Health and Safety experience
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £36,000 plus £4,800 car allowance and benefits.
We have interview availability over the next two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.