£40k - 43k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced and operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a highly successful engineering company that has a great level of support to Health and Safety?
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site team to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business. You will have a strong focus upon engaging and training with the operational teams.
Being the sole representative for the site you will lead the Health and Safety function and create plans for the future. The company are devoted to increasing their ISO accreditation, which will offer you great projects to be involved in.
Health and Safety Advisor – Engineering – Bolton - £43,000
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering Environment
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Acting as the responsible individual for all safety enquiries
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The company are owned by a larger group, to provide direction and support to progress into different markets and provide internal growth potential
- The company are looking to increase their ISO accreditation meaning you will be a key figure in implementing new systems and accreditations
- The company want this role to be very people oriented, meaning you will have the opportunity to implement behavioural based safety initiatives
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.