£33k - 36k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor –Nr. Irvine, Ayrshire - £33-36K + wider package – *Global Manufacturing Organisation*
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with this prestigious and specialised company that are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor near Irvine, Ayrshire to provide HSE expertise and coaching to all levels of staff at site.
Why this is a great opportunity
- The chance to work for a leading global organisation worth £multiple billions.
- Working for this origination will add huge value to your career and CV in years to come
- There will be a huge amount of progression opportunities within the business moving forward due to its size and scope
- The company are growing at a fast rate and invested in world class HSE standards
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Health and Safety Advisor, looking to move to a company with huge progression opportunities
- An individual with experience within a manufacturing or similar organisation.
The role will involve:
- Influencing the culture of the contracted employees and ensuring safe practices are adhered to by contractors
- Delivering health and safety training and coaching
- Conducting site inspections
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
- Toolbox talks and training
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of working within the manufacturing or similar industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive up to £36,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + pension contribution.
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com