£33k - 37k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 hour ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £33k-£37k plus package – based near Measham with national travel
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive construction company that specialises in piling and foundation engineering.
Reporting into the Head of Safety, the successful H&S Advisor will be conducting site inspections and audits across a range of projects.
This operational role will be based near Measham and requires national travel. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to work with experienced professionals that will provide support and continual development.
The Health and Safety Advisor day to day duties will include;
- Carrying out site visits & inspections
- Reviewing and assisting safe systems of works
- Liaising with Site Managers around improving cultures and behaviours on site
- Supporting the existing HSEQ Manager
- Attending meetings
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor will hold;
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Construction or equivalent
- Experience within the Construction industry or similar
- Be within an hour commute to Measham
In return, the Health & Safety Advisor will receive;
- A basic salary up to £37k
- Discretionary bonus
- £4.7k car allowance
- Fully expensed travel
- Pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is a truly exciting position so if this is of interest to you, please apply today.