£38k - 45k per year + £5200 Car Allowance
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Bristol (working from home and regional travel) - £38,000 to £45,000 + £5,200 Car Allowance + 5% Bonus + Share Options – Property / FM - *Leading UK company*
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a market-leading property based health and safety specialist services company to identify a Health and Safety Advisor based around Bristol and surrounding areas.
The company work on behalf of the world’s largest and leading property companies, providing physical and technological solutions in relation to the management of health, safety, fire safety and building compliance and risk management.
The company have a health and safety team of over 100 Health and Safety Advisors In the UK, making them the largest property compliance specialist in the country. The company boast a 98% client retention rate, as a result of the high-quality services that they offer their customers.
Why this is a great role:
- You will work for a market-leading company with a team of over 100+ Health and Safety professionals
- You will be responsible for a client portfolio of some of the world’s leading property brands / companies
- There is a huge amount of variety in the role, including; dealing with lots of different types of people / functions, buildings, policies and processes
- You will have the flexibility to work from home for 1-2 days of the week and managing your travelling diary for the rest of the week
In this role, you will be:
- Working across and visiting different commercial properties with some of the world's most highly thought-of brands and companies
- Travelling across multiple sites in and around the Bristol area and South-West of England
- Undertaking risk assessments, surveys and audits as scheduled
- Understanding and working in accordance with clients’ current practice and policy standards, having particular regard to client protocols and any guidance issued by individual Account Directors or Technical Account Managers
- Advising clients on risk management and answering any individual safety-related enquiries that clients' may have
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- To be a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH) or Graduate Member of IOSH (GRADIOSH)
- Have a full UK Driving License and willing to travel to multiple sites regionally
- Experience of property-related health and safety / compliance risks i.e gas, electrical safety, asbestos, fire and water hygiene
In return you will receive a salary and package of £38,000 to £45,000 + £5,200 Car Allowance + 5% Bonus + Share Options – Property / FM.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply or send your CV to Zac Wilson at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org.