£40k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable construction organisation to be covering multiple projects predominantly between Oxford and Cambridge regions with occasional travel further afield. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £40-50k + Car + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on your projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture with the continual and impressive growth of this business.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (Ideally Construction Certificate)
- Have experience working on New Build projects (Essential)
- Ideally have worked as Principal Contractor
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, if this is of interest please follow the link to apply!