£30k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for your first position within the Health and Safety Industry?
This is a developmental Health and Safety Position, and will offer the opportunity for an individual to join a well established logistics organisation to kick start their career within Health and Safety.
This role will give you a great opportunity to learn the Health and Safety trade and have a good mix between operational and administrational duties.
Health and Safety Advisor – Logistics – Sunbury on Thames - £30,000
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- An IOSH Managing Safety (not essential but preferred)
- The ability to communicate effectively
- A small understanding of facilities management
- The Interest and passion to develop a career in Health and Safety
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Learning the HSE Trade whilst completing operational safety duties
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating and developing policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- A small amount of facilities coverage will be required
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
- Working closely with the HSE Manager to develop your skills within safety
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks to enhance your career
- The company have a strong HSE Team throughout the UK with a focus on internal development
- This is a great chance to have your first time role within Health and Safety
- The company want this role to be very people oriented, meaning you will have the opportunity to implement behavioural based safety initiatives
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.