£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor (Junior / Entry Level) – Corporate office / Entertainment environment – Watford – Up to £35,000 + Bonus c.10% + Matched Pension up to 7.5% + more! - *Amazing opportunity for someone early on in their Health and Safety Career*
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a company partner of choice, an industry leading Entertainment business to seek a Health and Safety Advisor to work closely with the company’s Health,, Safety, Environment (HSE) Manager.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join an industry leading business, that has still retained its ‘family feel’ throughout its growth. The role is located in the Watford area, with very occasional travel to other sites in London, and a distribution sites in Northampton.
This is a great opportunity because:
- This is a great opportunity for someone with a NEBOSH General Certificate, in the early part of their career and looking for their first step in to a full-time health and safety role
- You will be working for a market-leading company that hold ethics and charity in high regards
- You will play a significant part to play within a very collaborative team, who celebrate each other’s successes and lean on each other for expertise and advice
- You will report in a team-orientated, passionate and very approachable HSE Manager who would support you in your development moving forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Be willing to commute and work during the week at the company’s Watford office, with occasional travel and access to travel to Northampton & London
- Experience and knowledge of how to conduct basic health and safety risk assessments / audits, health and safety training and knowledge of employer responsibilities in relation to safety
- Ideally experience of working within a corporate office environment, facilities management, retail, warehousing, distribution
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- To support the Health & Safety & Environment Manager in advising the business on all aspects with regards to health & safety
- To monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with health and safety are adhered to
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £35,000 + Bonus c.10% + Matched Pension up to 7.5% and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement! To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252759162 or email Zac Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.