£37k - 43k per year + Package
01252 759 162
28 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £37,000 - £43,000 plus package - Central London
We are working with a highly regarded leisure organisation to search for a Health and Safety Advisor that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals.
The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans. This role is a newly created role where you have the chance to make the role your own. You will be exposed to a diverse range of risks across a number different departments within the organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £37,000-£43,000 plus a competitive package.
Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Legislation within the organisation.
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety (ideally looking for a NEBOSH Diploma)
- Understanding of Health and Safety across a diverse range of areas
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01252 954 969.