£35k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Home-Based Health and Safety Advisor – Southeast England – £35K-£45K + £4,000 Car allowance/Company Car, 23 days AL + Private Pension + Discretionary company bonus - REF26759W
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an especially exciting opportunity for a Health and safety advisor to join a highly reputable consultancy based in the Southeast England overseeing construction sites for some of the largest retailers in the UK.
The business has seen a period of phenomenal organic growth, meaning this truly is a rare opportunity to join a business with a promising future and dedication towards their staff.
The successful health and safety advisor will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services to housebuilding. You will be travelling to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and site surveys, focusing on risk prevention and establishing the recommended health and safety policies and procedures are maintained.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a highly sought-after client base and gaining the best experience in the industry.
- Home-based role, travelling to and from a wide range of sites directly from home across the Southeast of England
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary of £35K-£45K
- Car allowance of £4,000 or a Skoda Octavia
- Expenses paid by a company credit card
- 23 days Annual leave (Growing with service)
- Private pension
- Discretionary company bonus
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, NCRQ or equivalent
- Experience carrying out site inspections in the construction or infrastructure industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Within 40min commute to the M25 for easy access across the sites.
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference 26759W