£30k - 34k per year
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000-34,000 – Guildford - Public Sector
Are you a health and safety professional seeking an interim opportunity?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for an Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional education organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with the opportunity to progress your Health and Safety career.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Co-ordinate and plan any Health and Safety documentation
- Monitoring the organisations Health and Safety reports
- Conducting site inspections, accident and investigations, audits and delver training
- Assisting with management of Health and Safety Project with the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate equivalent
- Have be responsible for Risk Assessment previously
- Be able to communicate at all levels of the business by promoting a positive Health and Safety culture
- Ideally hold experience working within a public sector
- Hold a UK driving License
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability on the 26th of January. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shikra Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com