£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
15 days ago
Principal People are delighted to be assisting a leading Facilities Management and Construction organisation secure a Health and Safety Advisor on a fixed term basis until October 2022. This post will be pivotal for this business unit and you role will include influencing stakeholders across the country on a key account for the business. This post is a home based position with travel across the midlands and north UK, you will receive a car and fuel for all travel.
Your responsibilities for this Health and Safety Advisor post will include:
- Carrying out site visits and audits
- Collating information and writing monthly reports
- Providing support and advice to operational teams and also Directors
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have a willingness to travel
- Have experience within a Health and Safety post in the Facilities Management, Maintenance or Construction sector
If successful you will receive a salary of up to £50k + car + package.
If this post is of interest please apply ASAP as our client is keen to secure the correct candidate as soon as possible.