£40k - 50k per year
14 days ago
2X Health and Safety Advisors – Bromford – REF 26789GW
£40-50K + Car Allowance or Car, 25 days AL, Pension and further expensive package
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for 2X Health and Safety Advisors, with a sought-after on an exciting infrastructure project.
The business can offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with an appointed Senior H&S Advisor and H&S Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will involve:
- Advise and coach the site teams
- Advise on project compliance
- Deliver H&S inductions as well as other H&S briefings with the construction team.
- Produce, review and implementation of construction phase plans.
- Reviewing RAMMS
- Support in accident/incident investigations
- Assist with the development, regular review of the H&S Management Systems
- Contribute to the development of a safe working environment.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience within Construction or Major Infrastructure / Redevelopment projects.
- NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, NCRQ or equivalent as a minim
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to email@example.com using Ref 26789GW