£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Health & Safety Advisor – Wellingborough, Northamptonshire - Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + attractive benefits package – *FTSE 250 Manufacturing organisation with a 1.5 billion turnover*
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a Specialised manufacturing organisation based near Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. The position is working within the SHE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon engagement and behavioural safety initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSE you will play a key part in contributing HSE improvements and development on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful FTSE 250 company who are continually growing and creating new opportunities for there employees
- Working on a brand-new site so there’s chance to implement new initiatives and make this position your own
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career development
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to HSE from the business and Site Leader
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with shop floor and senior managers to coach and influence them in health, safety, and environment
- Contribute to the HSE strategy and direction
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations
- Driving SHE performance forward onsite
The ideal Health and Safety candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent although not essential
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a or Logistics or Distribution or Warehousing environment although not essential
A salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.