£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Home-Based Health and Safety Advisor –Scotland – £35K-£45K + £4,000 Car allowance/Company Car, 23 days AL + Private Pension + Discretionary company bonus - REF26870GW
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an especially exciting opportunity for a Health and safety advisor to join a highly reputable consultancy based on projects across Scotland and overseeing construction sites for some of the largest retailers in the UK.
The business has seen a period of phenomenal organic growth, meaning this truly is a rare opportunity to join a business with a promising future and dedication towards their staff.
The successful health and safety advisor will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services to housebuilding. You will be travelling to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and site surveys, focusing on risk prevention and establishing the recommended health and safety policies and procedures are maintained.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a highly sought-after client base and gaining the best experience in the industry.
- Home-based role, travelling to and from a wide range of sites directly from home
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary of £35K-£45K
- Car allowance of £4,000 or company car
- Expenses paid by a company credit card
- 23 days Annual leave
- Private pension
- Discretionary company bonus
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, NCRQ or equivalent
- Experience carrying out site inspections in the construction or infrastructure industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this is of interest to you, please contact Elliott Ralf or apply to email@example.com using reference REF26870ER