£43k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Yorkshire - £43K-£48K - Construction
Principal People are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an award-winning construction business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This operational position would be involved in multiple construction projects across Yorkshire with the flexibility to work from home.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing, people-based business, with great opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will have an autonomous role, overseeing their own diary, whilst reporting into the Health and Safety Manager.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out regular Health and Safety advisory visits
- Ensure any identified Health and Safety Concerns are addressed from inspections, assisting, and supporting where necessary.
- To undertake accident investigations in accordance with the department’s procedures.
- Review risk assessments and method statements
- Contribute to the development of a safe working environment
The Ideal Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum.
- Experience in the Construction or House-Building industry
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £43K - £48k
- The option for a Hybrid/Full electric company car or £5280 car allowance.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Free Christmas shutdown.
- A 3% Employee – 8% Company Pension.
- Provided with a company Phone and Laptop.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life Insurance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment