£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Advisors –Cubbington – REF 26886GW
£40-50K + Car Allowance or Car, 25 days AL, Pension and further expensive package + tax free subsistence of £12,000
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, on an exciting infrastructure project.
The business can offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with an appointed Senior Health and Safety Advisor and Health and Safety Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will involve:
- Advise and coach the site teams
- Advise on project compliance
- Deliver Health and Safety inductions as well as other Health and Safety briefings with the construction team.
- Produce, review and implementation of construction phase plans.
- Reviewing RAMMS
- Support in accident/incident investigations
- Assist with the development, regular review of the Health and Safety Management Systems
- Contribute to the development of a safe working environment.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Civil Engineering, Earthworks, Groundworks or Major Infrastructure projects.
- NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26886GW