£275 - 340 per day
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a well-respected construction consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to undertake a 4-5 month contract on behalf of a prestigious client on a project in North London. This role is to work on behalf of the client undertaking various operational duties including site inductions, permits to work, risk assessments and method statements and other general Health and Safety duties. They are looking for a strong communicator with construction industry experience and is to pay a day rate of between £275-340/day (Outside IR35). The client is needing cover for seven days a week and therefore is open to contractors that can take on between 2-5 days a week. This role requires 12 hour shifts.
Please see below are the essential criteria for this contract:
- NEBOSH Certificate level minimum
- Have experience in the construction industry
- Be available to start 28th March
- Have experience undertaking Health and Safety operational duties (e.g , inductions, permits to work etc)
- Be an engaging, strong communicator able to liaise at all levels.
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!