£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
4x Health and Safety Advisor – Banbury and Chesham – REF26903GW
£40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance, Private Pension Scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence (18K-22K), Travel Allowance
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for four extremely exciting Health and Safety Advisors to join a highly regarded major infrastructure project. The successful Health and Safety Advisors will report into their respective Health and Safety Managers.
Working closely with a dedicated Health and Safety team, this is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working for respectable infrastructure businesses. Based from sites in Banbury or Chesham this truly is a great opportunity to advance your Health and Safety career.
- Commence site inspections across the designated section and report any trends or anomalies observed.
- Monitor and operate Health, Safety, and wellbeing performance by cultivating relationships with onsite operational teams.
- Positively Impact and assist the central Health, Safety and Wellbeing function when required.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £40,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience.
- A Company car or Car allowance.
- Private Pension scheme.
- 26 Days Annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Subsistence worth £18,000 - £22,000, dependent on location
- Travel allowance
The Successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General / Construction certificate or NCRQ equivalent as a minimum
- Experience as a H&S Advisor working on Construction, Groundworks, Civil Engineering, Pilling, Earthworks or Major Infrastructure projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26903GW