£270 - 330 per day
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a well-renowned construction and engineering organisation who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to undertake a 6-8 week contract on behalf of a prestigious client in the Preston area. This role is to work on the construction of a new even space undertaking various operational duties including risk assessments and method statements, safe systems of work and other general Health and Safety duties. They are looking for a strong communicator with relevant industry experience (ideally lifting, shifting, manual handling basic temporary works) and is to pay a day rate of between £270-330/day (Outside IR35). The client is needing cover for seven days a week and therefore is open to contractors that can take on between 2-5 days a week. Below are the essential criteria for this contract;
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum
- Have experience in the construction industry
- Be available to start 11th April
- Have experience undertaking Health and Safety operational duties with risks including lifting, shifting, manual handling, basic temporary works or small-scale construction works
- Ideally have use of personal laptop
- Be an engaging, strong communicator able to liaise at all levels.
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!