£45k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Up to £45,000 plus Company Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package – Health and Safety Advisor – Working from home & Regional Travel Around Bristol Area *Supportive Company & huge day-to-day variety*
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading Health and Safety service provider, offering Health and Safety advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of clients in the Bristol area, home working and travelling between client sites.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets leading companies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and servicing of their highly-regarded client base.
This role will be home based and offers the complete autonomy of your diary allowing for no micro-management and the opportunity to organise your own time. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism as well as a company that is invested into developing their employees.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Producing and agreeing a “scope of work” with clients which will be specific to each client and agreeing upon timescales with clients for the completion of this work.
- Conducting risk assessments, site audits, site inspections, liability surveys, producing method statements and policies ect.
- Deliver technical support to colleagues, devise and deliver training to clients / colleagues, develop and deliver risk management strategies for clients.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Ability to gain experience within a wide variety of industries while gaining training for each of these industries and learning how to provide Health and Safety advise for these different industries.
- No two days will be the same you will be communicating with lots of different people and working with a wide variety of businesses.
- You would have a great amount of autonomy you are in charge of your own diary and there is no micro management at all while at the same time you will be supported with everything that you need.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (or having begun preparations to working towards this qualification with evidence)
- Member of IOSH
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is paying up to £45,000 plus Car Allowance / Company Car and additional benefits package.
With interview availability (over video call) over the next 2 weeks, to ensure you don’t miss out click apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com.