£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £50k plus extensive package – Construction
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a growing and highly regarded Construction business that will provide you with an opportunity to work on multiple diverse projects in Yorkshire and the Midlands area which range from £5m - £50m. This business is looking for a regional, predominantly site based Health and Safety Advisor that will have the autonomy to make the role their own. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety and an ability to lead Safety on site.
This newly created position represents an amazing opportunity to join a high performing and growing business who truly value their employees.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Conducting site audits
- Building relationships on site
- Delivering Toolbox talks
- Attending site and office meetings
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Writing and reviewing RAMS
- Carrying out Accident Investigations
- Delivering Training
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Construction, Major projects or similar.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive
- £40k- £50k depending on experience
- Car allowance (£5k)
- Travel expenses
- 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Up to 5% match pension scheme
- Additional benefits.
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, If this is of interest to you, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.