£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 8-12 month FTC - £40,000 - £45,000, plus package – covering sites from Boston to Mablethorpe
A unique, newly created opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor, working on a prestige Infrastructure project.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, to contribute to Health and Safety support on the largest project of its kind.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, as the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will require to work across multiple sites overseeing the Health and Safety of site teams.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A chance to work on a unique project.
- Incredible new opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Company is always looking to develop there Health and Safety culture
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety audits and inspections.
- Supporting regional site teams with Health and Safety queries.
- Prioritising higher risk works and ensure works are carried out in a safe manor.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- Have a proven track record gained working within utilities, highways or telecoms, construction or civil engineering or associated industry sectors.
- Be a people focused individual, who is passionate about changing cultures and behaviours
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £40,000- £45,000, company vehicle, plus package.
If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com and avoid missing this exceptional opportunity.