£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 6 month FTC - Covering the Midlands - £35,000 to £40,000 + Package
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been exclusively engaged as a partner to the business, to contribute to the growth of their existing team.
An incredible opportunity has materialised with one of the country’s leading Transport organisation, who are looking to onboard a Health and Safety Advisor for a prestigious event they are supports across the Midlands. This will be a position based from home covering sites across the Midlands 3-4 days per week.
This role will be covering a number of sites across the Midlands, so if you live in commutable to the Birmingham area this is advantageous.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Lead, as the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in the Midlands covering a range of various sites.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- A important part of the project team for the organisation and running on the even
- Health and Safety audits and inspections
- Attending and contributing to monthly QHSE team meetings
- Travelling across multiple client sites and liaising with onsite teams providing Health and Safety issues
The ideal individual will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate
- Have a people orientated and enabling approach to safety
- Ideally have experience working within transport, logistics or warehousing however these backgrounds are not essential.
- Have a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The role of Health and Safety Advisor has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £35-£40k dependent upon experience. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to email@example.com