£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £35,000 - £40,000 plus package – Home based with travel across sites in Essex REF 26982
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting Health and Safety Advisor position that is available within a highly reputable, dynamic, and growing Construction and Infrastructure consultancy. An established business who have a number of high profile clients, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse environment.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
The home-based position will travel to sites predominantly in Essex and will be responsible for:
- Conducting site inspections and audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to clients
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Creating and preparing reports
- Attending client and internal meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within Construction, House Building, Infrastructure or a Consultancy background
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Car (Hybrid option available) + Travel expenses + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Discretionary bonus + Company phone, laptop and iPad.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.