£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly renowned heavy manufacturing and engineering organisation covering one of their large sites near to Gloucester. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a highly progressive and stable business with a strong reputation in their field. This position is to be covering a 12-month FTC, paying the successful candidate £40-50k + benefits and will be responsible for operational on-site responsibilities as well as driving continual positive culture in relation to the site health and safety.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site Inspections / audits
- Overall development of a positive health and safety culture
- Offer H&S Advice to site teams
- Assist in implementation of new systems
The ideal Health and safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working within Heavy Manufacturing / Engineering
- Experience of auditing to ISO standards is desirable.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is £40-50k + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!