£35k - 40k per year
2 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £35K-£40K – REF26989
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity to progress your career within the Health and Safety sector?
Are you looking for a challenging role with a rapidly growing organisation?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be working in partnership with a start-up Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation with large financial support from a successful investment group who are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor. This is the ideal opportunity for a Health and Safety advisor to make an immediate and rewarding impact while gaining valuable experience within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be covering sites across the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire and report into a local office.
As a small overview you will be leading the Health and Safety aspects of works with close support from the HSEQ Director. The main responsibility will be carrying out site visits and compiling risk assessments and method statements. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will also drive a positive culture throughout the wider team by delivering training and offering support and guidance.
The Best Bits:
- Working with a rapidly growing utilities and civil engineering company who are completely focused on the development of employees and the business itself
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a varied range of site locations, offices, and the ability to work from home.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with wide portfolio to develop your expertise.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- A Nebosh Construction/General cert or NCRQ Equivalent.
- Experience within the Telecommunication, Utilities, Civil engineering, highways, Construction, or Infrastructure industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- A £4,500 Car allowance
- Fuel expenses
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply today. By Sending your CV to email@example.com using REF26990