£37k - 45k per year
3 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 37K-45K – Midlands – Construction – REF 27027
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning construction business who can offer outstanding training and development. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual that is passionate about health and safety and has a genuine desire to develop their career. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will cover various sites throughout the Midlands, reporting into an office near Wolverhampton.
Key day-to-day duties:
- Carry out regular health & safety inspections of the designated sites
- Produce detailed reports for the completed inspections
- Ensure compliance with ISO accredited management systems at site level.
- Drive a positive safety culture throughout the wider construction team
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum, (or equivalent)
- Experience within the construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £37K-£45K Salary, dependent on experience
- The option for a company car or a £4,500 car allowance
- 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- A 6% employer – 5% employee pension
- Private Healthcare
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, if this is of interest to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.