£35k - 38k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Advisor – London - REF: VR/27033
Health and Safety Advisor - £35,000 to £38,000 – Permanent
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an Events organisation based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety the successful Health and Safety Advisor will support the Health and Safety Team to implement and maintain a complaint and positive health and safety culture in the organisation as well as to provide advice regarding all Health and Safety matters to members of staff and senior management.
- Provide clear advice and support to all members of the organisation regarding all health and safety processes and procedures.
- Carrying out risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations.
- Assisting the Head of Health and Safety with updating reports and management systems as well as the implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Delivering Health and Safety operational support to the organisation.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and continually develop professionally
- Have experience working within an education, property management, or local government environment
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01252954979 using REF 27033.