£42k - 50k per year
27 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor (Biological, and Radiation) – £42,000 to £50,000 + Package – Permanent
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor that specialises in biological safety, with a willingness to learn or prior experience with radiation safety in partnership with an public sector organisation based in Durham. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will work effectively as part of the Health and Safety team providing specialist biological, and radiation Health and Safety advice as well as carrying out Health and Safety services to ensure compliance with Health and Safety law and legislation across all areas of the organisation.
- Provide clear advice and support to all members of the organisation regarding all Health and Safety processes and procedures
- Be the lead specialist in regard to all biological, and radiation safety matters within the organisation.
- Carrying out risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations.
- Assisting the Head of Health and Safety Services with updating reports and management systems as well as the implementation of new policies and procedures
- Delivering Health and Safety training to all members of the organisation as needed
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience working within an education, or research & development background
- Experience managing biological, and radiation risk
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01252954979 using REF: 27061BR