£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Are you an operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a highly successful Engineering company that has a keen passion for internal development?
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site team to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business. You will be working closely with the site Health and Safety Manager who is focused on actioning change within the business.
This role is a great opportunity for a developing Health and Safety professional looking to progress their career within Safety.
Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing – Prestwick – £35,000 to £40,000 + Package
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Packaging, FMCG, Logistics or Warehousing Environment will be advantageous
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the site
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your Health and Safety Career
- You will be working with an experienced wider HSE Team on site, to help and improve your professional experience
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression, and have recently invested heavily into the Health and Safety division
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.