£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 35K-45K – Construction – Scotland
Are you looking for a fresh challenge and to progress your career to the next step?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and want to work for a business that is passionate about career development?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be working in collaboration with a highly reputable construction organisation looking for a Health and Safety advisor to be part of their successful and established business that will provide you with an opportunity to work on multiple diverse projects covering sites throughout Scotland up to a value of £20 million.
This business is looking for a regional, predominantly site-based Health and Safety Advisor that will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of an experienced and established SHE team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative, and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety and an ability to work alongside a dedicated health and safety team.
Key Responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Reviewing construction phase plans, risk assessments and method statements
- Monitoring and ensuring site compliance
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Carrying out monthly audits
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance across multiple sites
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction certificate, NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Experience within the construction industry
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000, dependent on experience
- The option for a company car or £5,500 car allowance
- 8% pension scheme
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, if this is of interest to you, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org