£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Advisor – London - £35K-£40K + Package – Utilities
Principal People are delighted to be working in collaboration with a leading utilities company recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor, due to the phenomenal growth of the business. Whether you want to kickstart your Health and Safety career or gain valuable experience working for a highly reputable business this really is a unique opportunity.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be covering sites predominantly in West London but also other parts of London as and when required, reporting to a local office near Slough, and working collaboratively with prestigious utilities clients.
Day-To-Day to Duties:
- Ensuring compliance across sites whilst working with a variety of utility clients
- Drive a positive health and safety culture throughout the wider team
- Deliver SHEQ support training and mentoring to all levels of management and supervision
- Commence site inspections and audits, record findings and advise management where suitable
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A Basic Salary of £35,000-£40,000, dependent on experience
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Private Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum or equivalent.
- Our client is open to any industry background with a preference to Utilities and construction.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
With the client looking to commence interviews over the coming weeks, if this unique opportunity is of interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org