£35k - 40k per year
22 days ago
* Health and Safety Advisor – Events - Up to £40,000 + Package – London + UK Travel to Events
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with a rapidly growing Events Consultancy who are on a mission to disrupt their industry and would love you to be part of that journey too.
The company have a HQ in Southwest London, with occasional travel to their events, which could be anywhere across the UK. This role can be homebased but would need to be able to get around London at any time to attend meetings within their HQ.
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be:
- Writing event safety management plans, risk assessment and method statements.
- Conducting accidents and investigations.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager covering all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Attending Health and Safety meetings.
- Carrying out site inspections and inductions for all contractors.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are being implemented.
As the ideal Health and Safety Advisor, you will need:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience within a Health & Safety role.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across multiple sites in the UK.
- Have experience of operating in a Health and Safety role within events or a similar industry.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply or send your CV directly to Waldo Grobler at firstname.lastname@example.org