£35k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
29 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor – starting salary £35,000 - £38,000 + package – Cwmbran– Public Sector
Principal People are pleased to be partnered with a fantastic Public Sector organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. This role will initially be based in Cwmbran with site travel across Cwmbran area.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks due to the diversity of the site, the organisation has a meaning that the role will offer real variety and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing advice within Health and Safety across all sites, reporting into the Health and Safety Manager.
- Co-ordinate, manage and report on all Health and Safety requirements across the organisation.
- Conducting Health and Safety inductions and training
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across the organisation sites
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Hold a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Possess experience working within any public sector environments.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £35,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org 01252 954 969 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk