£44k per year
01252 759 162
22 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 44K + Package – Utilities and Construction – South Wales
Are you passionate about personal development?
Are you seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer?
If so, Principal People have the right role for you. We are delighted to be working in collaboration with a highly reputable utilities and construction organisation with multiple sites across the South of Wales. This autonomous and flexible position will predominantly be site-focused with opportunities to work from home and local depots.
Working within a supportive and collaborative health and safety team there is ample opportunity for development and progression, with the chance to study various courses and qualifications including the NEBOSH Diploma whilst gaining exposure on a multitude of utility and construction sites this truly is a unique opportunity for a health and safety professional.
Key day-to-day duties:
- Monitoring and ensuring site compliance
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Carrying out monthly audits
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance across multiple sites
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum, (or equivalent)
- Experience working within the construction, utilities, highways, and civil engineering sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £44,000, dependent on experience
- The option for a company car
- 5% employee, 10% employer pension scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- 14x Life Insurance
- Plus additional benefits
With the client looking to commence interviews in the coming weeks if this position is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com