£50k - 60k per year
almost 2 years ago
CDM Advisor – London, covering clients within the M25
Principal People have a superb opportunity for a CDM Advisor to join a well-respected and expanding construction consultancy based in the London area, with occasional travel to client and design meetings within the M25. This is to include a salary of between £50K-£60k, 27 days holiday 3 to be saved on Christmas, 5% pension and healthcare policy.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will undertake typical CDM Advisory and Health and Safety duties to their blue chip clients.
The successful CDM Advisor is required to:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum (NEBOSH General will be considered with the correct experience)
- Be a member of IOSH demonstrating CPD for progression to Chartered status
- Have undertaken a CDM Advisory / Principal Designer role within a consultancy capacity
- Happy to provide Health and Safety advise and responsibilities within a variety of sectors
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful CDM Advisor will receive a salary £50K-£60k, 27 days holiday 3 to be saved on Christmas, 5% pension and healthcare policy. We’re looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please send up to date CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org