£35k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Voids Team Manager – £35,000 – £38,000 + Benefits – Berkshire – 12 Month FTC
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a Voids Team Manager that will involve managing a programme of repairs and maintenance works to voids properties, working collaboratively with internal & external contractors and colleagues across a portfolio.
The successful Void Team Manager will be offered a spot salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Voids Team Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Project managing of works to void properties, including specification of works, contract administration, cost control and building construction processes to facilitate the delivery of the void service.
- Managing a team and supervising day to day management, setting targets, reviewing performance, conducting 1-2-1s, managing sickness and holding meetings.
- Ensuring that the work of the voids team meets the association agreed voids standard.
- Working with the voids team to sign off all void properties and handover to the Lettings Team.
The ideal Voids Team Manager will have:
- A qualification in property surveying or a relevant trade qualification and experience.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.