£200 - 250 per day
about 2 years ago
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Contract Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Advisor with working experience within the manufacturing, logistics or warehousing sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming contract opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working as a Health and Safety Advisor.
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and reviews
- Improving Health and Safety management throughout the organisation
- Developing and delivering Health and Safety training
- Ensuring the organisation is fully compliant
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience working within the public or property sectors
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IOSH Membership (desirable but not essential)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.