£40k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-known groundworks and rc-frame organisation working on prestigious projects, covering sites within the South East. This is to pay a salary of £40-50k + Car Allowance + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture with the continual and impressive growth of this business.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction as a minimum
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (either Groundworks, RC Frame, Civils essential)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business
- Be willing and happy to travel around the South East UK
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attend client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects
- Provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
- In-House training
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £40-50k + Car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!