£240 - 260 per day
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor £240-£260 per day, 3-month contract, Sheffield.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Health and Safety Advisor with a market leading company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours in the construction industry, on an exciting groundworks and new build project based near Sheffield.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and site teams.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor needs to ideally be based in a location commutable to Sheffield and be happy to work on a large single site.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site Inspections
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Resolution on actions and report writing
- Accident and Investigations
- Ensuring general safety and compliance is impeccable across sites
- Site safety meetings.
The ideal individual will possess:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience in construction, civil engineering and groundworks is vital to be considered for this position.
This industry leading company are offering a day rate between £240-£260 (depending on experience).
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.