£37k - 47k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable construction organisation covering their South UK projects. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £37-47k + Package
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture with the continual and impressive growth of this business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Site audits and inspections
- Accident Investigations
- Guiding and Coaching site teams
- Inductions and tool box talks
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within the Construction new build sector
- NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- A UK Driving License
- The ability to engage and communicate at all levels of a business
This is an urgent requirement, if this is of interest please follow the link to apply!