£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious construction projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to develop their skills in a market leading organisation.
Working on multiple sites across London, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be working closely with site teams and promoting the improvement of Health and Safety on site.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Health and Safety Manager and you will be doing risk assessments, Method statements, Inspections and Advising project teams.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Promote Health and Safety on site
- Provide support and advice to project teams
- Assist and develop Health and Safety training
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Site inspections and accident investigations
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Nebosh general as a minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within construction or a similar sector
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £45k + Company Car/ Car Allowance + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme.