£30k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Care organisation based in the South West.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that offers a wide element of variety with multi-site travel. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within an organisation that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety across a variety of sites throughout the South West
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in ensuring that health and safety systems support the organisations staff in the delivery of services that are compliant with contract terms and statutory legislation.
- Supporting managers in developing health and safety plans to ensure the effective management and good practice in the maintenance of a safe and healthy working and living environment.
- To advise on the management of accidents and incidents in accordance with RIDDOR and other regulations and to provide support in the investigation of accidents and incidents where appropriate.
- Assisting in the maintenance of a central database which allows the analysis of health and safety and statistical information and the monitoring of the organisations performance on a routine and an exceptional basis.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Ideally holds a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level 5 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety)
- At least 2 years’ experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Care/ Social Housing / Property Management)
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.