£200 per day
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Transport – Part Time 12 Week Contract - £200 Daily Rate – near Rotherham
This standalone position offers an excellent contract opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be supporting an organisation with Health and Safety within a role that has opportunity to progress into a permanent role should the contractor wish to look into the option.
As the Health and Safety and Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting risk assessments and completing method statements
- Ensuring the safety on the depot sites
- Updating policies and procedures where applicable
- Conducting accident investigations
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a high-risk environment such as transport, construction or manufacturing
- To be an outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly have a solution focused approach.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of £200.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.