£35k-£40k + Package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – North East London - £35k-£40k + Package - Manufacturing – ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Advisor looking for your next full-time position?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading organization based in North East London in a stand-alone position. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an award winning organisation to drive their safety culture forward.
This exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company will enable you to work autonomously within the position. You will support the organization with their ISO standards whilst updating policies and procedures.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuing the ISO standards are upkept
- Updating policies and procedures
- Undertaking accident investigations
- Report writing and undertaking risk assessments
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing organisation for 3 years recently
- Be able to work autonomously stand-alone position
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest.